Our 5 step approach to help you is simple:
1. Start with a free screening and consultation with Dr. Cuartas to determine your risk factors for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
2. If you are at moderate to high risk for OSA we will work with your physician and arrange a two night at-home sleep study which you get directly from us in our office.
3. Once returned to us, we have the results evaluated by a certified sleep physician who will provide a diagnosis.
4. A consultation with Dr. Cuartas is scheduled to review, in detail, the results from the sleep study. All treatment options ranging from lifestyle changes, Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT), Positive Airway Pressure (APAP), to surgery will be discussed if diagnosed with OSA.
5. If the Oral Appliance Therapy option is chosen, Dr. Cuartas includes a follow up, 2 night at-home sleep study to be sure the treatment is working effectively.
If PAP therapy is the best treatment, we can also provide that for you with your doctors prescription.
We bill to your medical insurance for reimbursement, however, the maximum out of pocket expense for the two night sleep study is only $350. This fee includes the two night study, analysis and diagnosis by the board certified sleep physician, and the follow up consultation with Dr. Cuartas.